Sep 13th at 23:59 (Atlantic Time)
*Race day registration available. Opens at 9am. Ish.*
Back again for our 4th year, this time with 100% more bees!
Wait, I was just joking, I meant less bees! Sorry, wrong answer! I meant No Bees! No Bees!* Come back!
Are you....? *gasp!*
Don't you dare click the "back" button!
Leave. I'll be alright. There'll be someone out there who will appreciate bad bee jokes. Seinfeld made a movie about bees, you know?
But it never did get a lot of buzz.
If you are still reading... you've passed the first test.
The River & Trails & Ales hopes to provide a casual atmosphere and a challenging and fun trail run for all levels.
- First 60 registrants get a custom enamel mug!
- Prizes and race swag by River & Trail Outdoor Company.
- Post race festivities will be at the Saint John Ale House with a complimentary beer from Hammond River Brewing.
- All proceeds will go to the Greater Saint John Community Food Basket.
- Present your race bib at Hammond River Brewing by Sep 30 and you get $1 off one of their signature brews.
9am - Race day registration
9.45am - Anti-lawsuit magical immunity hocus pocus presentation
10am - 12km runners run
10.30am - 6km runners run
11am - Bestest post run trail mix provided by Fundy Nutrition Consulting
1pm - Post race @ Saint John Ale House
Sincere thanks to our event sponsors:
- River & Trail Outdoor Company
- Saint John Ale House
- Hammond River Brewing
- Fundy Nutrition Consulting
*There may be bees. I mean, I can't control where they go, they have wings and all. Except for underwater, I guess. Bees can't swim. Oh my gosh! Could you imagine if bees can swim? Would they be scarier than sharks? I bet their honey would be salty.
* All prices in CAD $