Nov 6 at 23:59 (Atlantic Time)
Good Morning Everyone,
The MRR Health & Safety committee have engaged in a vigorous debate about whether to proceed with the head-to-head race on Sunday. They dearly want to race, and have plenty of reasons why we should be able to, but in light of the significant number of exposure sites in Miramichi this weekend they have agreed that a switch to Virtual-only is the best option.
In addition, we really want to ensure that the Arlene 5k race is run head-to-head so if we have to delay it for a week until this outbreak settles down that option should also be considered. One last head-to-head race would be a great way to finish out the competitive season.
This event offers a Youth Series. Find out more about RunNB's Youth Series.
Fax: 506-626-2195 (C)
* All prices in CAD $